8.6.06

Relationships are weird

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to my google webpage and read "scared" along with several others which apply. My point is, a guy/girl relationship can do lots of things with your emotions. Right now I'm ok, but I still constantly worry whether or not I'm doing the right thing or if things I had done earlier were right. Not to mention that I'm very glad I set a few clear standards before I got into one. Anyone out there who has a goal to remain pure or anything like that needs to take this advice: set clear lines before you get to deep. I'm glad I did, 'cause I don't know what I would have tried if I hadn't. Make sure you have clear lines set and lots of accountablity!
Anyway, I would appreciate prayer that I will do what's right, and continue to do so, and that God would bless my relationships, wherever they go.

2 Comments:

Blogger RobertSzalapski said...

Whatever. You're part of what woke me out of my depressing apathy and made me mature.

12/6/06 01:26  
Blogger Matt Skywalker said...

preach it bro! lol
yea...

21/3/08 22:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home